I’ve managed to change the code of Redis-Benchmark to give real results on my computer for yesterdays MarkLogic comparison. Read on for final results!
Following on from my blog post about using a Document store as a K-V store, I decided to do some simple tests to see how
Found an interesting public article using MarkLogic to compare storage architectures. Thought I’d share…
I’ve said for a long time that I am concerned about the accuracy of performance claims on Open Source NoSQL databases. In this blog post
I thought it would be good to cover off the basics of how you go about performance checking your XQuery code. In this post I’ll