The release is available here:-
- Node.js: via npm install mljs
- GitHub: https://github.com/adamfowleruk/mljs
- Archive download: https://github.com/adamfowleruk/mljs/tree/master/dist
- Fix for search result being ‘undefined’ in the mldbwebtest’s search page
- Fix for Roxy bootstrap of mldbwebtest in order to create all required indexes automatically (thus also fixing the loading of all test content)
- Fix to remove debug logging for every single document result in charts widget (thus quicker)
- New tutorials available – Many more descriptions of MLJS and introduction tutorials available – http://adamfowleruk.github.io/mljs/apidocs/core/tutorial-all.html
- New semantic explorer widget – as seen in Team KoJAk’s SYTYCD entry. Visually browse across semantic subjects in the MarkLogic triple store. Also supports my sample ‘MarkLogic Document’ ontology, allowing you to describe documents in MarkLogic within the triple store. This then allows you to view both ‘facts’ and facets of a Document subject (whos #uri property is a document within MarkLogic) – thus blurring the lines between document and semantic search. Uses the HighCharts library for rendering – no external dependencies required
- TripleConfig ontology builder – New functions rdftype() and include() allowing you to more easily plug in your own ontologies behind the sparqlbar, sparqlresults, entityfacts, and explorer widgets
- New RDB2RDF widget – as seen in Team KoJAk’s SYTYCD entry. Allows you to import (via MLSAM) a relational database’s tables and rows and create subjects in the triple store using the W3C’s RDB2RDF Direct Mapping approach.
- New Document viewing widgets – Allows you to preview XHTML document content and metadata, and view and edit general document metadata properties
- Updated Google Kratu widget – Now supports viewing facts from an entity as well as document content for display as a table
- Various semantic context improvements – To allow building of widgets at various level of detail (list of subjects, subject details, fact information)
- Reworked layout of code within mldbwebtest to allow easier pulling of code in to Roxy via upcoming mljs support in Roxy itself.
There are various other additions to the API in MLJS core and the widgets, so please review your most used elements to see what has changed.
All download archives and the npm for Node.js are now updated.
If you find any issues, please report here: https://github.com/adamfowleruk/mljs/issues
During the next few weeks I will be updating documentation for new methods added to the API and creating new tutorials. Request ones you would like to see using the issues page, above.